Jasmine Cruise Launched in late 2007, the attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, Fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style, the Halong Jasmine Junk will feature 21 spacious cabin, restaurant, lounge and two special Jasmine Suites with their own jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay. Whether you want to throw a BBQ party on the Jasmine terrace, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the Jasmine restaurant, or just find a quiet nook to relax and unwind, Halong Jasmine is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08.00: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong City.
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long Bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Enjoy swimming before going back on board for sunset cocktails. In the evening, experience a unique dinner in Tien Ong cave. Accommodation onboard Jasmine Cruise.
Meals included: Lunch/ Dinner
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI
( B /L)
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- English speaking guide on board
- Sunset cocktails and canapés at Tien Ong cave
- Cooking demonstration on 2nd day
- All meals per program
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- All entrance and visiting fees
- Tax and Services charges.
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa Arrangements
- Surcharge 25% on cabin rate for peak days (Christmas – 24 December 2011, New Year’s Eve – 31 December 2011)
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Round trip transfers halong cruise